Mag.arch Roland Gruber (1972) is a partner and shareholder of the group of architects nonconform, lecturer at numerous international universities and colleges as well as member of the jury of architectural competitions and guest critic in magazines. He is co-founder and board member of several initiatives, including of Country Air – Association for the Advancement of planning in rural areas, and the IG architecture in Vienna. He comes from Bad Kleinkirchheim and completed his architectural studies at the Art University Linz and the ETH Zurich. Thereafter, a Masters degree for culture followed & Management at the Salzburg Management Business School / ICCM. Arch. DI Peter Nageler (1966) is the Managing Partner of the architects group nonconform in Vienna, co-founder of IG Architecture (2002), lecturer for design at the University Course timber culture at the Art University Linz (since 2008) and guest critic and architectural jury member at numerous universities and colleges at home and abroad (since 2003). He completed his architectural studies at the Technical University of Graz and then worked in several architectural offices in Klagenfurt, Graz and Vienna. In 1999 he graduated from the civil engineer in Vienna, followed in 2002 by the University Course for solar architecture at the Danube University Krems. Mag.a Hilde Schaumberger (1954) is since 2014 head of the Evangelical Cultural Center Fresach. Previously, he was the long-time politician SP Member of Parliament (1997, 2002–2003), State Chairman of the Social Democratic Party peasants (1993) and the municipal and City Councilor in Villach (1991–2002, 2003–2012). The trained bank clerk, religion teacher and farmer holds a degree in the fields of adult Education Work and Economy, Professional and Industrial Education and Gender Studies / Women’s Studies, University of Klagenfurt. Mag. Manfred Sauer (1960) is since 2002 a Protestant Superintendent of Carinthia and Tyrol. He comes from Bernstein in southern Burgenland. He graduated in 1979 Oberschützen, and studied Protestant theology in Vienna and Hamburg. After the Vicariate in Zell am See, he held the first pastorate in Pörtschach am Wörthersee. He is particularly interested in art and culture. In the superintendency of Villach he has established the “Gallery at the Markushof” which hold regular exhibitions and readings. Dipl.Ing. Albrecht Seyfried (1945) was until 2014 Managing Director of the Evangelical Cultural Center Fresach. The “manager in volunteering” as he is portrayed in the Kleine Zeitung often, is a German citizen and a retired engineer with training in Economics. Most recently, he was General Manager of an international, medium-sized company in Carinthia. Since 2012 he is the board of the Evangelical Church of Carinthia and Tyrol, and in his charge of the finances. Dr. Wilfried Seywald (1961) is a communications consultant and managing partner of the agency group Temmel, Seywald & Partner based in Vienna and offices in Berlin, Wiesbaden and Zurich. He graduated in Political Science and Communication studies in Vienna. He undertook tourism training in Villach. He received a Fullbright Scholarship in New York. He did his military service in the Strategic basic research during the time of change in Eastern Europe as a foreign policy journalist. In 1991 he founded the PR agency Temmel, Seywald & Partner, 1997, the news agency press text. Helli Thelesklaf (* 1954) has been working for the Evangelical Church for Carinthia and East Tyrol since 2013, she holds the highest secular volunteering function of the diocese. She previously worked in tourism and for a property management company and lives in Jenig near Hermagor–Pressegger See in Carinthia. Helli is a family nature and gifted networker, she has two adult children and two grandchildren.